A sampling of autumn events in the Bayfield area:
- Build or Bring-Your-Own Scarecrow Workshop
- Big TAP ChautauquaFest
- Apostle Islands Lighthouse Celebration
- Bayfield Shores Harvest Trail Dinner
- Apple Festival Pie Contest and Pie Social
- 52nd Annual Apple Festival
- Apple Festival Peel Out 5K at Mt. Ashwabay
- WhistleStop Marathon and Half-Marathon
- Madeline Island Fall Festival
- Rittenhouse Inn’s Fall Brew and Red Wine Weekends
Download a Fall Event Schedule (pdf) here.
While you enjoy Bayfield’s brilliant fall color, you’ll also find a variety of activities and events if you’re someone who likes to keep busy by shopping, golfing, biking, kayaking, hiking, sailing, fishing, touring orchards and apple picking. Or you may choose to come join in the fun at Bayfield’s 52nd annual Apple Festival, the Scarecrow Workshop, Madeline Island’s Fall Festival, or the Apostle Islands Lighthouse Celebration. Whenever you come, Bayfield offers the opportunity to do so much. Or, if you prefer, so little. It’s all up to you.
The good news is, no matter how you choose to enjoy your fall getaway, you’ll find plenty of ways to do it in Bayfield. Learn more by exploring the pages of the individual activities and events which intrigue you most.