Bayfield Gifts For Your Wedding Party
Choosing the people to stand next to you on your wedding day is an exciting task. Throughout the planning process, this is the group that will be there for you when you want to go to the wedding expo downtown, to to vent when times get tough, and to plan a bachelor or bachelorette party! It’s important to find a nice way to thank them for supporting you during this time and especially on your special day. Here are some local ideas on what you can give those in your wedding party as a thank you.
Maid of Honor & Bridesmaids
There are so many meaningful options when it comes to gifting your ladies for their help! Most of the time, the Maid of Honor may get a little something more depending on what her role was throughout the planning. It’s thoughtful to take into consideration what they spent for your wedding day (dress, shoes, hotel, gifts) when you consider what would be a good budget for their gifts. Below is a list of special gift options from yours truly, Beautiful Bayfield.
- Jewelry – Necklace, earrings, shoes, bracelet, wristlet, etc. Anything you would want them to maybe use or wear on your wedding day, just make sure it is rewearable. Bayfield is a special place for artists, so finding beautiful, hand-made pieces should be cake. You might even find something stunning to wear down the aisle. [accordion title=”Find artists + vendors here”]Silverwaves Jewelry Lake • Superior Drifting Stone Jewelry • Eckels Pottery & Fine Craft Gallery • Kerr Studio & Gallery • Stone’s Throw • Bayfield Artists’ Guild[/accordion]
- Lodging – If you have it in the budget, bunk up your girls to all stay together!
Check out all Bayfield’s charming accommodations right here.
- Spirits – Pick out a lovely bottle of wine or champagne for each special lady at Bayfield Wine & Spirits. You’ll find a wonderful selection and a knowledgeable staff to guide you.
- Robes – Give fun robes or pajamas to get ready in on the day of your wedding!
- Activity – Take your party out to eat at one of Bayfield’s fine dining options such as the Old Rittenhouse Inn’s Landmark Restaurant or Good Thyme Restaurant. Maybe you have an adventurous group that would love the chance to experience stand up paddle boarding or kayaking on Lake Superior! Check out outfitters here.
Best Man & Groomsmen
Most of the time, the Best Man may get a little something more depending on how involved he has been wrangling the guys to get their stuff done. Just as mentioned above, you should take into consideration what they spent on your wedding (suit, hotel, gifts, etc.) when you consider what would be a good budget for their gifts.
- Accessories – Tie, cufflinks, socks, shoes, tie clip, suspenders, etc. Coordinate with the wedding colors and theme on this one.
- Suit – if you have it in the budget, that savings makes being a groomsman so much easier
- Lodging – Again, if you have it in the budget, bunk up your guys to all stay together! See all Bayfield’s lodging options here.
- Spirits – Head to Bayfield Wine & Spirits to find a wide variety of craft beer and scotch whiskey for all the guys.
- Adventure – Bayfield is overflowing with adventure. Gifting the groomsmen with an experience won’t be quickly forgotten. Consider a fishing charter or kayaking the sea caves. Find vendors for your expedition here.
Flower Girl & Ring Bearer
For the kids, get them something they can play with all weekend or at the wedding itself. Pack a bag full of coloring books, crayons, bubbles, disposable camera, etc. Purchasing their outfits is also a wonderful gesture. It might be a nice relief for the parents to not have to worry about buying something their child will wear once. These Bayfield shops are PERFECT for finding unique and fun child gifts: Sweet Sailing and Brownstone Centre.