Bayfield Apple Festival
October 1–3, 2021
The Bayfield Chamber & Visitor Bureau is excited to bring back the 59th Annual Apple Festival, after suspending it in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
It’s celebration of the autumn harvest and Bayfield’s agricultural heritage, tour the orchards and wineries, peruse fine arts and crafts while sampling local foods at vendor booths in downtown Bayfield.
Are you interested in becoming a sponsor? Your support is greatly needed and appreciated. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD SPONSORSHIP INFORMATION.
There will be some changes this year. Please check back as we continue to finalize details.
- Mask wearing is recommended in both enclosed spaces and outside in large crowds per Bayfield County Health Department recommendations. *Please be respectful of individual business owners and what mitigation strategies are in place at their establishment.
- NO Mass Band for 2021
- No Apple Pie and Dessert Contest
- No Senior Pie Social
- No Carnival
- Music venues spread out across downtown Bayfield.
Special events include the crowning of the Apple Queen, and apple peeling contest and a Saturday evening fish fry at the historic Bayfield Lakeside Pavilion. The festival culminates with the Grand Parade, marching down historic Rittenhouse Avenue, to Lake Superior.
Join us this fall in Bayfield! Come often. Stay long.
And don’t miss Apple Festival.
- 59 years as one of Wisconsin’s premiere festivals, located on the shores of Lake Superior in Bayfield, Wisconsin, which is honored by the Chicago Tribune as the Best Little Town in the Midwest and Smithsonian Magazine as one of America’s Best Small Towns.
- Touted by USA TODAY as one of the 10 Best Fall Harvest Festivals in the nations and by Wisconsin Trails Magazine as Wisconsin’s Best Festival.
- 50,000+ visitors attend Apple Festival from throughout the Midwest.
Previous years’ Apple Festival posters and buttons are available for purchase at the Bayfield Chamber and Visitor Bureau.
Call in your order to the Chamber at (715) 779-3335.
We also strongly encourage people to please, leave pets at home.
*The Bayfield Chamber & Visitor Bureau reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the festival and/or events associated with it at any time as we continue to monitor the spread of COVID-19 in the community.*